- SCORE Urban Assault ("Event") is organised by Mantra Experiential Sdn. Bhd. [747005-X] ("the Organiser") and is open to men and women aged 16 and above; each Competitor attends the session at her own free will.
- This Event will be held on 20th January 2018. The Organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event at any time. For more details on the Event, please log on to www.operationwarzone.com ("Official Website").
- Competitors must be certified fit to participate in the Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap arising as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Competitor.
- The Competitor must agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Competitor. The Organiser may contact the Competitor from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Competitor. If the Competitor provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Competitor's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event's Official Website (or any parts therefore).
- Once the Competitor's registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for Competitors who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
- Entries are transferable at a charge of RM30++ transfer fee. Changes in shirt size may not be guaranteed for transfers. No transfer will be allowed after 20th November 2017.
- All T-Shirt measurements subject to 1 - 2 cm tolerance.
- All merchandise - Color, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the date, venue or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Competitor, in which case the Organiser will make every effort to inform the Competitor prior to the Date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Competitors to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
- There will be no refund on registration fees. If the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser's opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever as well as to provide prior notice to the Competitor.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event's race routes ('Routes') as they deem fit for the safety of the Competitor and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event at any time without prior notice to the Competitor. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Competitor prior to the Date of the Event. Any changes made to the Event's Routes will be posted in the Event's Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Competitor to keep abreast with such changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconveniences caused due to such changes.
- Competitors must follow their respective Event Route, the direction of security officers/officials, traffic management officers/officials, Event's officers/officials and any enforcement officers/officials.
- The Organisers reserves the right to use any photographers (including those of the Competitor), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
- Competitors must ensure that they have read and understood the Personal Data Protection Notice on the collection, retention, use, disclosure and management of the Competitor's personal data. By reading and agreeing to it, Competitors agree to authorise and allow Mantra Experiential Sdn Bhd and/or any of its subsidiary companies to collect, retain, use and disclose the Competitor's personal data for the purposes mentioned in the Personal Data Protection Notice.
- Competitors registering on behalf of someone else must declare that they have obtained consent from the named individual(s) on the registration, for the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal data to Mantra Experiential Sdn Bhd, partners and other third party service providers.
- Competitors are fully responsible for their own health and safety.